This article is a checklist of suggestions that the Docket team came up with to assist you with onboarding.
This list is not exhaustive and many items are not required but may be useful in establishing your workflow. If you still have questions or need additional support, please contact us via live chat at https://www.yourdocket.com/
Docket Onboarding Checklist
- Payment Processor
- If interesting in creating a website, the process can take 10-14 business days. Click here to fill out the application!
- Locate Docket Support
- Email: email@example.com
- Ticketing System & Live Chat access can be found in the lower left corner when in Docket.
- Call: (937) 900-0818
- Browse the Knowledge Base or Docket YouTube Channel for additional support resources
- Import Clients from Excel using template or through QuickBooks (when applicable)
- Add Employees
- Click “Employee” on the sidebar
- Create Asset list with PINs
- Click “Asset” on side bar
- Click “+Asset”
- Browse the Settings
- Upload Pricing Matrix file (in .csv format) or create Pricing Templates
- Practice creating tasks, connecting tasks, and adding invoices to tasks
- Set up Online Booking (once enabled, if applicable)
- Browse additional settings and add-ons to enrich your Docket experience!