Docket's live workshops are about rolling up our sleeves and diving deep into the nuts and bolts. We want to show you how to really rev up your business performance with our robust toolset.
Consider this a friendly meet-up where we shed light on new features, exchange tips and tricks, and answer any questions you may have about the Docket topics we cover. These aren't dry, technical lectures but lively, interactive sessions!
Before You Start
- Registration for these events is free!
- These workshops are exclusive to existing users of Docket.
- This page will be updated as new workshops are scheduled, so click that green 'Follow' button to stay looped in!
Current Workshop Series - Docket 201
The "Docket 201" workshop series picks up right where we left off in the "Docket 101" series. We're diving even deeper into Tasking, Billing, and Asset Management, PLUS we'll be spending some time showcasing our favorite Reports.
Docket Tasking 201 - 11/02/2023 @ 10am MST / 12pm EST
Join our Senior CSM, Kelsey Buhrman, on Nov. 2nd as she covers:
- Adding pre-Docket tasks into Docket
- Time Windows vs Arrival Windows
- Rescheduling failed tasks and converting tasks
Docket Billing 201 - 11/09/2023 @ 10am MST / 12pm EST
Join our Senior CSM, Kelsey Buhrman, and our special guest David McGott, Payments Ops Manager, on Nov. 9th as they cover:
- How to set up special pricing for specific customers
- What Billing Issues are and how to handle them
- Cash flow management best practices from around the industry
- Exclusive first look at Docket’s upcoming ACH capabilities
Docket Asset Management - 11/16/2023 @ 10am MST / 12pm EST
Join our Senior CSM, Kelsey Buhrman, on Nov. 16th as she covers:
- Finding specific dump pins
- Handling duplicate pins
- Keeping yard count/availability accurate
- And more!
Docket Reporting - 11/30/2023 @ 10am MST / 12pm EST
Join our Senior CSM, Kelsey Buhrman, on Nov. 30th as she covers:
- Asset-specific reports
- Employee-specific reports
- Finance-specific reports
Check out the recordings for our past live webinars below!
Docket 101 - 9/14-10/5
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support team through the green chat widget on the bottom right of this page or by sending an email to email@example.com!