DocketShop, also known as online booking, is a shopping cart that’s fully integrated with your Docket account and heavily customizable. Part of the customization ability lives in the 6-step workflow associated with your Storefront.
In this article you’ll learn how to edit and manage the fourth default workflow step that potential customers will complete on your website when using DocketShop as your online shopping cart.
This article is part of the 6-step process in setting up both Basic and Premium DocketShop. If you need to set up DocketShop, please click here.
Before You Start
Here are a few things to know before you continue:
- You must have Admin or Office Staff permissions in order to access or edit a DocketShop workflow step.
- You must have an active DocketShop subscription in order to access or edit a DocketShop workflow step.
Access Your Terms and Agreement
To view a workflow and its various steps (also called forms) in DocketShop, click into Online Booking towards the top of your left-hand menu.
Once you’re in the DocketShop editor, you’ll always land in the Storefronts section by default.
You’re also going to see the workflow editor by default when clicking into Online Booking.
Make sure the correct Storefront name is selected to the left before you begin using the workflow editor otherwise you’ll edit the wrong Storefront’s workflow.
Set Up Your Terms and Agreement
The fourth step in your Storefront’s workflow will ask a potential customer to review your terms and conditions.
- At the top of the Terms and Agreement editor there are 3 options:
- Form Title: This is the name that displays to potential customers when they’re going through this workflow. We recommend leaving it as the default ‘Terms and Agreement’ name.
- Up and Down Arrows: These arrows can be used to reorder where this step occurs in your workflow.
- Redirect Drop-down: This option gives you a way to send a potential customer to a different workflow step than what’s normally up next (by default the next workflow step is Payment).
- Terms and Conditions determines what’s shown to potential customers in this workflow step. You can enter online-specific terms and conditions by choosing ‘Independent Terms’ or you can have DocketShop use the terms and conditions you’ve previously uploaded into your Dumpster Management settings by choosing ‘Imported Terms’.
- Require Signature is where you can require that a potential customer actually sign your terms and conditions before checking out.
- Acknowledgement Text displays next to the checkbox that potential customers have to click on to indicate they’ve read and understood your terms and conditions.
Don’t forget to click the blue save button at the top any time you make a change!
The next workflow step controls the payment form that appears to potential customers. Click here to jump to the next article.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support team through the green chat widget on the bottom right of this page or by sending an email to email@example.com!