Accepting payments from your customers is one of the most important business processes, and doing so through our payment integration is going to provide you and your customers the best experience within the platform.
We recently released DocketPay, powered by Payrix - this integration will allow you to seamlessly take payments from your customers within Docket - either within the software by your team or by your customers online through DocketShop.
The first thing you need to do is create a Payrix account so we can enable the integration. The process shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes to complete. This guide will show you the steps needed, and the timeline you should expect prior to accepting your first payment.
Before we get started, the application requires the business information to allow our team to validate the business. Some key pieces of information you want to make sure you have ready prior to completing the form:
- Business TAX ID
- Business bank account information
- Ownership information (including SSN and DOB)
To speed up processing, the application will request the following documents:
- Owners drivers license
- Business voided check
- Business license
- After logging in to Docket, click on the account tab at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the settings tab at the top of your screen
- Click on the integrations tab at the top of your screen
- Click on "open account" on the DocketPay tile in the middle of your screen
- Fill out the required information for opening an account. There are 4 broad categories of information:
- Business Information - Key information on the business: TAX ID, Business address, Business contact information, expected processing volume etc. Please do not list a PO box as the business address
- Owner information - Federal law requires all business owners, who own at least 25%, to be listed on the form. Information includes contact information, date of birth, home address and SSN.
- Bank information - The information needed so we can deposit the money into your bank account. Application processing time is drastically quicker if you choose the "link existing bank account" option. If you choose to manually link the bank account, please make sure to upload a voided check.
- Agreement to the terms and conditions.
Once completed, our team will work to get the account created. Most accounts will be approved on the same day the application is completed. Once approved, we will connect the accounts and you will be able to take payments immediately.
If we are unable to verify business information, our team will follow up with some document requests to verify the information. Examples of documents that might be requested:
- Voided check - to verify the bank account information
- SS4 - To verify the TAX ID
- Owners drivers license - to verify the owners information
- Lease agreement / Utility Bill - To verify the business address
This verification process could take a couple of business days to complete, depending on how quickly we receive the required documents.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com